2012年8月17日

♥ August !

Big Hellllllloooooo and Hiiiiiii to everyone ! 
Finally Im coming to clear my Dust :)
Monthly exam had passs , Not really looking forward to my results ..
I just look forward my Holidaysss ♥ 


When I having exam , baby cook lunch to me :)
He's the best boyfieee in the world !
Cherish to a man who's will cook for you , few man will cook for you ;
so must cherish them !  
When you serious doing somethings , you look Handsome ~~ ♥ 
I Love you the way we stick together ♥ 


When He's Cooking ~~


He had done his cooking !
Omurice ♥.♥
Damn delicious , Only me can enjoy dah Omurice :DDD
Thankyou my baby :333




14/8 Our 500days !  16Monthsss :)
Hope Our relationships can be longer and longerrr ! :DD






Beauty is a Women talent ! ♥.♥
First time DIY nails by myself , need to improve more .
It waste me 1hours more , very difficult to draw it :)
good experience for me ; damn like it 

# Ribbon # Love #Pinky #White .

:3 Hair can you grow fast a bit .__.





Tonight ; Imma byebye to Penang !
Excited !
Welcome me destination :333



- The End -
Just a short post .



Happy Holidaysssss Friendsssss ♥.♥